Hello
    Hi, I'm a girl and my name is Evelyne Tan ✿ // 14 years young // live in Indonesia, Surabaya to be exact // tbh I'm angsty and awkward.

    tagboard
    diary   

    daily life   

    adolescent   

    girl   

    teenager   

    young and wild   

    evelyne tan  

    evelyne tandoyo  


    stats
    Free Counters


    Introduction

    Hi everyone! This is my first time blogging, well not literally since I have blogged once but I deleted all the posts since its too personal. I'm going to blog about my daily life, my random thoughts and ideas, and also my rants where I guess all adolescents can relate to. I am an introverted person, well I'm pretty cheerful but I'm having hard time to express myself so I thought making a blog will help me

    I'm going to describe myself now, my name is Evelyne Tandoyo, I am 14 to 15 years, I live in Surabaya, Indonesia and I really want to move out soon (to Singapore or Australia maybe), its not like I hate my city or anything but my city is really boring.

     Ok, I will stop here since people don't really like to read too long post, beside its still my introduction, and before that I'm sorry for my grammatical error, I'm not really good at it and beside writing in Bahasa is kinda weird... so then bye, I hope you will enjoy my posts!


    "Introduction" was Posted On: Sunday, February 9, 2014 @12:19 AM | 0 lovely comments


    | Newer posts »


    Enjoy my blog!
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.