Hello
    Hi, I'm a girl and my name is Evelyne Tan ✿ // 14 years young // live in Indonesia, Surabaya to be exact // tbh I'm angsty and awkward.

    tagboard
    diary   

    daily life   

    adolescent   

    girl   

    teenager   

    young and wild   

    evelyne tan  

    evelyne tandoyo  


    stats
    Free Counters


    Dusty valentine day

    Happy valentine everyone!

    My city is so sooo dusty because of the volcano mountain in Kelud exploded, the dust is so dangerous that we have to wear mask. So today there is valentine celebration in my school, well not really a celebration but we don't need to wear our uniform and I'm so happy because my Friday's uniform is so crappy. I wear pink shirt and flowery pants.

    Remind me of Singapore's haze
    My bag that matches with my pants (:

    Before the class started, there are some guys who gave his gf present, haha they all were so cute, I can't help being jealous  :'). Some of my friends gave me chocolate too, I didn't prepare any chocolate because I forgot that today is already valentine day, the perks of being single ugh.

    Okay stop with my blabbering!
    So my first class is religion and we discussed about how dangerous is smoking and blablabla. I think some of my guy friends have tried smoke already but who know..  At the middle of the class, my teacher announced (from the speaker) that school will be over at 12:45 pm due to the dangerous dust, but not long time after that she re-announced that school will be over at 10:25 am, we were so happy!

    My first class has ended and when I walked out at the corridor, someone told me we can go home now (it was still around 9 am). So I called my mom to pick me up :p. While I was waiting for my mom, my friends and I talked and played together, we didn't forget to take pics tho :)

    Get to know my friends: Chessa (the first pic), Cindy (the girl with side bangs), and Jennat (the 4th pic) 

    Grace fixing her mask

    I already ate the other :x

    My mom picked me up, and I went back home. 

    1 hour later...
    My mom, my sisters, and I went to GM (mall) because my home is so dusty and we were so bored too.
    We ate at Sushitei (my fave restaurant), I really like to eat salmon so I ordered some salmons but unfortunately at that time they were not available so I ended up eating ramen and some other sushi(s?). We bought things too, I bought a Pull and Bear shorts because all my shorts are either too long or too loose. 

    At 3 pm, we went home and I'm blogging now! My sisters will have a dinner with their boyfriends and I'm here at home with my parents. So then bye, I hope everyone has wonderful valentine!

    Here are some memes about my valentine days that are relatable :(



    Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

    "Dusty valentine day" was Posted On: Friday, February 14, 2014 @3:48 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Enjoy my blog!
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.