Hello
    Hi, I'm a girl and my name is Evelyne Tan ✿ // 14 years young // live in Indonesia, Surabaya to be exact // tbh I'm angsty and awkward.

    tagboard
    diary   

    daily life   

    adolescent   

    girl   

    teenager   

    young and wild   

    evelyne tan  

    evelyne tandoyo  


    stats
    Free Counters


    My stressful week

    OK, I hate this week, I fucking hate this week. To think that my exam is coming, urghhh. I am so bitchy this week too, I'm so tired and I want to sleep but I can't and beside that my sisters are being annoying af, I just want to pull their hair!!! The first one especially! She is sooooooo soo sooo sooo soooooooooooooo annoying, she is self conceited, she always bitching about me, and she is always singing frozen's song and imitating disney's voice (SHE IS LIKE 21 YEARS OLD, PLEASE GROW UP AND HER VOICE, URGHHHH). She is always like "do you want to build a snowman...." with medok accent, she even taMlk indonesian medokly, even when she woke up today!! Like can you shut up just a bit.. (I realized how annoying is this and now I stop singing at class) she always pull my hand and started singing, she even sat on top on me yesterday, its like she knows that I am stress and she wants to make me mad. Ranting on the internet is pretty useless but whatever.

    Btw now I'm really addicted to nutella, I want to eat full jar of nutellaaaaaaaa. AHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY HOLIDAY (go to singapore with my school, doing what I want, etc). I will not post anything next week since I'm having exam and beside there is like only 1 person checks my blog, so it doesn't really matter. Okay bye then.

    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    "My stressful week" was Posted On: Friday, February 21, 2014 @6:36 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Enjoy my blog!
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.