Hello
    Hi, I'm a girl and my name is Evelyne Tan ✿ // 14 years young // live in Indonesia, Surabaya to be exact // tbh I'm angsty and awkward.

    tagboard
    diary   

    daily life   

    adolescent   

    girl   

    teenager   

    young and wild   

    evelyne tan  

    evelyne tandoyo  


    stats
    Free Counters


    After my stressful week!

    Hey guys, there is too many things happen at one week I want to tell hehe, 
    so last week I go to the new popular place in town, the Domicile restaurant. The place is big and I really love the ambience, the food is tasty as well :)

    Tuna spaghetti sth

    bacon, tomato, chicken pizza :p:p

    baby pork rib, delicious af !





    and like 2 week ago, there is valentine's celebration at my school and there is a event called "King and Queen", similar to prom king and queen but the difference is they need to wear costume and perform sth.
    So my class's couple is Daniel and Elaine, they dressed up as Kristoff and Anna from Frozen. There are other event too, its mask fashion show, and the couple for it is Devon and Cindy as Jack Frost and Elsa. AND DANIEL AND ELAINE FROM MY CLASS IS THE WINNER YOOOHOOO (last year we won too) ;)

    Daniel and Elaine as Kristoff and Anna
    We made the OTP real ;)

    And so while waiting for the event, I had mini photoshoot with my friends in front of the crowd and everyone is looking but who care? haha beside I'm going to leave this school for like months again lol

    SO CRAZY HEHE. Model : Me, Grace, Lili. Pic taken by Kezia Christyfani Fakoniko ;)

    OK SO LETS END THIS POST WITH THESE DELICIOUS MOUTHWATERING FRIES

    byeeeeeee

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    "After my stressful week!" was Posted On: Thursday, February 27, 2014 @1:44 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Enjoy my blog!
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.