Hello
    Hi, I'm a girl and my name is Evelyne Tan ✿ // 14 years young // live in Indonesia, Surabaya to be exact // tbh I'm angsty and awkward.

    tagboard
    diary   

    daily life   

    adolescent   

    girl   

    teenager   

    young and wild   

    evelyne tan  

    evelyne tandoyo  


    stats
    Free Counters


    What happen to me today

    Ok so today is literally the last day of my aural exam (there are still computer and mandarin tomorrow but who is even studying? lol). So my aural exam started at Tuesday-Friday, we had Religion and Natural Science for Tuesday, Indonesia and English for Wednesday, and P.E and Art for today! I'm pretty happy because the fact that I aced some of my aural exam, hehe. I think I will have good scores for my Religion (not the singing tho, I laughed almost all the time while singing the sad song lol xD), Indonesia, English, and P.E but not for my the others *sad :(*. I took some pictures of my friends's artwork and mine for the Art exam, here it is, enjoy! :)

    mine, pretty bad but not the worst laa hehe

    batman car
    maket by deia

    plastic bag by elaine

    bucket of roses by ce christine

    wall display by felicia w
    this one is my fave and it is made by boy, ferry :o

    dino clay by calvin

    barbies's clothes, not sure by who i think joice and jessica s?

    rainbow dreamcatcher by chessa, pretty cool eh?

    my fave photo of the day, tumblrish right hahahaaha

    not sure what is this but so vintage. by JP 
    the prettiest flower from corn by the prettiest lili

    grace making her lifeless but neat house :)
    the picture tells it all

    dreamcatcher again? haha by jocelyn 

    cool clothes by grace a 
    chair and table by erick

    garden by ciko

    THIS ONE IS SO SICK (in a good way i mean) by oni

    the cinderella shoes (from tape) by cindy the snowhite? lol

    the only selfies i managed to take today, with kezia.
    Ps: don't mind my uglee and exhausted face :)
    OK THEN, THATS ALL!
    Comment what you think about my and my friends's artwork!
    xoxo, ieie

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

    "What happen to me today" was Posted On: Thursday, February 27, 2014 @2:31 AM | 3 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Enjoy my blog!
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.