Hello
    Hi, I'm a girl and my name is Evelyne Tan ✿ // 14 years young // live in Indonesia, Surabaya to be exact // tbh I'm angsty and awkward.

    tagboard
    diary   

    daily life   

    adolescent   

    girl   

    teenager   

    young and wild   

    evelyne tan  

    evelyne tandoyo  


    stats
    Free Counters


    FUN-DAY-YAY-DAY :)

    Hi folks!

    Yesterday is my bobo's 71th birthday, My sisters, mom, and I went to her house to give her surprise. We gave her raspberry cheese miles crepe from Lareia cake. The cake was delicious but I think I prefer the oreo flavoured one.





        I also went to my friends's birthday, Marcel, Fransisco, and Darrel at Pisa Cafe. It was fun :)








    From left: Grace, me, Jesjund, Cia, Jennat, Kezia, Chessa, JP






    From left: Erick, Darrel, Marcel, Albert
    Owen, Brian, Devon, Daniel
    Alfred, Pujo, David, Marcel and Fransisco

    After that, we went to the mall but most of my friends watched movie but Grace, Chessa, and I did not so we strolled at the mall and also took some pics (again).




    *promotion* I sell many cute bracelets, for further information contact me (you can find my contact in my homepage) :)


    Soon after that, Chessa and Grace went home, I wanted to go home but I got nothing better to do at home so I decided to stroll at the mall (it's better than sitting and doing nothing at home, beside by walking you burn calories :p) . I strolled 10000 times at the mall alone. Hours later, I met my friends and we hung out a while. When I'm about to call my mom to pick me up, she said that she is going to be at the mall to celebrate my bobo's birthday  so I spent half of my day at the mall I guess. And as always, idk why we ate at XO suki.



    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

    "FUN-DAY-YAY-DAY :)" was Posted On: Saturday, March 1, 2014 @8:38 PM | 3 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Enjoy my blog!
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.