Hello
    Hi, I'm a girl and my name is Evelyne Tan ✿ // 14 years young // live in Indonesia, Surabaya to be exact // tbh I'm angsty and awkward.

    tagboard
    diary   

    daily life   

    adolescent   

    girl   

    teenager   

    young and wild   

    evelyne tan  

    evelyne tandoyo  


    stats
    Free Counters


    Can't wait for summer

    Hello again guysss, I know I just posted not too long ago but rn I'm bored so why not post, haha :p

    Today I took some test (sth like IQ test), it was crappy and long af and it lasted for like hours ~_~
    Btw, I made some OOTD's inspiration, check it out while hearing my cover of Make You Feel My Love by Adele!

    Sorry for the crappy quality cause I recorded it from my phone, and please leave a comment, critics are fine but no hate please :)

    I just bought the top on Pull and Bear today!










    made it myself so if you want to re-upload its okay just please give me credit :)

                                                     So that's all, I hope you like it!

                                      

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    "Can't wait for summer" was Posted On: Monday, March 3, 2014 @7:26 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Enjoy my blog!
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.