Hello
    Hi, I'm a girl and my name is Evelyne Tan ✿ // 14 years young // live in Indonesia, Surabaya to be exact // tbh I'm angsty and awkward.

    tagboard
    diary   

    daily life   

    adolescent   

    girl   

    teenager   

    young and wild   

    evelyne tan  

    evelyne tandoyo  


    stats
    Free Counters


    Our own mini party at my home

    Hi all!

    This week, I had tryouts and I'm sick of it and my scores are like decreasing, I dont really care though,
    and this week too I have been making some freestyle dances (and I record it) because my friend, Cindy told me to, she dances very well and compared to her I just look like troll lol haha but thanks to her for reminding my old hobby! Follow her blog btw, she just made it, its not like she is gonna gain followers for me but whatever :p

    Ok, so today is like the best day ever, my friends: Chessa, Cindy, Grace, Kezia, JP, Cia, and Jennat went to my house because Chessa wanted to buy us pizza because she got bunches of pizza coupon from Math and Science's competition, congratulation again and thanks to her :*. We watched some movies including Carrie, its pretty great but kind of freaky.

      SO HERE ARE SOME  LOTS OF PHOTOS WE TOOK TODAY!
    Well this is not exactly lots but there are lots on my friends's phone

    twister is so fun lol


    look ratchet here but still post it 

    good  great time (y)


    while watching carrie

    chessa :*

    My friend Grace also made cool video.
    You can check it out at her blog, here!


    By the way, I'm really confused about my blog's url, because the more I think rainbowcurry doesn't have any specific meanings and I got the name from Harvest Moon too, so should I change it to whalesandwaves.blogspot.com? Comment which one is better url! Thanksss :*

    Song I think you guys will like, this is like my song :) BYEEE

    Labels: , , , , , , , ,

    "Our own mini party at my home" was Posted On: Saturday, March 8, 2014 @3:11 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Enjoy my blog!
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.