Hello
    Hi, I'm a girl and my name is Evelyne Tan ✿ // 14 years young // live in Indonesia, Surabaya to be exact // tbh I'm angsty and awkward.

    tagboard
    diary   

    daily life   

    adolescent   

    girl   

    teenager   

    young and wild   

    evelyne tan  

    evelyne tandoyo  


    stats
    Free Counters


    ugH

    Okay, hello all, I am not really productive this week idk why I'm sleepy all the freaking time and all I think about are oreos and hot bule, seriously. I even almost fell asleep in class, but thankfully I can never fall asleep completely in class. My exams are coming soon too, I studied but I don't think I study hard enough and I want to study but I'm so lazy and sleepy so basically all I do is procrastinating and that really really sucks.

    Btw my mom and I watched a korean drama The Heirs since its so overrated. At first it was so boring, cliche, and I hate it, the romance is cheesy af but at the middle and end its pretty good, I hate the characters tho except Lee Bo Na and Chan Young and sunbae (even tho his romance with his teacher is disgusting), I kinda like Kim Tan too but I hate Cha Eun Sang and Choi Young Doo, Cha Eun Sang is like the streotypical poor girl who can't do anything and the boys always hugged, pulled, kissed her and she doesn't like it but idk why she doesn't shake them off, its like she has no hands, she always stand quietly with her annoying face like a doll!! Seriously..  The Heirs is good but not that good I think? Well everyone have their own preference I guess?

    Ok bye.

    "ugH" was Posted On: Saturday, March 15, 2014 @9:01 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Enjoy my blog!
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.