Hello
    Hi, I'm a girl and my name is Evelyne Tan ✿ // 14 years young // live in Indonesia, Surabaya to be exact // tbh I'm angsty and awkward.

    tagboard
    diary   

    daily life   

    adolescent   

    girl   

    teenager   

    young and wild   

    evelyne tan  

    evelyne tandoyo  


    stats
    Free Counters


    Hello Holla

    Hi everyone, sorry from the very long break (I had my finals) and that meaningless post I posted 2 weeks ago, I was so sleepy, lazy, and I typed it from my phone so it was messy af. My finals went well I guess but I still don't know, the teachers won't tell us the results.

    So after my finals, I went straight to Keupee with my friends, it is basically cafe and it offers variety of beverages. I ordered Choco Oreo and was devastated because it was not delicious at all, it was tasteless. It was fun day though, we played the selfie game from Running Man, for you who don't know what it means, it is a game played by some people, it is divided by 2 groups and there is one person who take a picture, to win the game we must smile at the photo sbadjofajfoisjf ok  Idk, I can't describe it but I will shared the photos.

    selfie game 1
    selfie game 2

    selfie game 3 , sorry for my ratchet face





    un-delicious



    Beside it, yesterday I went to mall to watch movies with Chessa and Cindy. We watched Divergent, omg it was soooooo good!!!!! Rate: 9.4/10 , the plot is so epic and the edit woaah and also they boy which is Theo James is so hot (that's a plus point). But the weird thing is Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort are siblings in Divergent while they will be lover in The Fault in Our Stars, ouch awk.


    Okay bye everyone, have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day and here's a song for you guys!

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    "Hello Holla" was Posted On: Thursday, March 27, 2014 @9:34 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Enjoy my blog!
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.